FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
- CURRENT students requesting a Sage Creek transcript must bring their Student ID into the Registrar's office.
- OFF-CAMPUS COURSE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST: Students are responsible for submitting official transcripts to the SCHS Registrar after completion of the course for them to be added to their SCHS transcript. Transcripts can be ordered online or by contacting the school where the course was taken. Remember to request an official transcript and have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Registrar).
- SENIORS requesting a Sage Creek transcript for a college application must enter the college into their Naviance account under "Colleges I'm Applying to" and request to have the transcript sent by clicking on the "Manage Transcript" button in Naviance "Colleges I'm Applying to" area.
- ATHLETES requesting a transcript for NCAA & NAIA please note: Year end transcripts for Junior and Senior students will be submitted to NCAA & NAIA by June 30th each school year for students who are registered with these organizations.
TRANSCRIPTS FOR FORMER STUDENTS
Former Sage Creek High students can request an Official Transcript by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Please provide the following information with your request:
- First and Last Name (used at SCHS)
- Date of Birth
- Graduation Year (or last year attended)
- Delivery preference (mailed or picked up)
- If mailed, provide recipients name and complete address
SENIOR FINAL TRANSCRIPT
- Seniors will complete a "Senior Check-Out Form" prior to graduation.
- Students will indicate where to send their final transcript.
- Final transcripts will be submitted electronically via Naviance or by mail to the appropriate colleges no later than June 30th of each school year.